Scoop. Blend. Drink. It's that simple!
Whether you are looking for an on-the-go breakfast or a nutritionally balanced post-workout shake, this Cacao Protein Smoothie is a winner. Add the ingredients and let the blender do the magic.
Here's why this smoothie recipe is the ultimate super fuel:
1) Quick, easy and convenient to make
2) Helps build and repair muscles after a tough workout
3) Fills you up for sustained energy release until your next meal
4) Replenishes lost electrolytes post-exercise
5) Restores muscle energy from carb-rich banana
5) Tastes of heavenly decadent chocolate and cinnamon
Do we need to say more?
Get creative and add additional fruit or vegetables for a vitamin and mineral boost, or blend with a scoop of Carb for a complete 2-in-1 ergogenic drink.
Time to shake things up.
Cacao Protein Smoothie
Total time: 5 minutes
Ingredients:2 scoops (30g) chocolate protein powder (Performance Lab® Protein)
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 frozen banana (or 1 fresh + 3-4 ice cubes)
250ml almond milk
1. Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth and enjoy.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 252 calories